Terms of Service | Best Phone Tracker Software
All users of App-Spy MUST accept all terms on this page as well as the User Legal Agreement when creating an account.
Terms of Service
The term "us" or "we" or "our" refers to the owners and operators of this site and mobile device software.
The term "you" refers to the viewer of the site or the person registering an account on this site and using the mobile software.
The term "target device" is the mobile device the mobile software is downloaded, installed and running.
Installation and use of software
App-Spy is designed for legal use. It is not undetectable or invisible. You must inform the person that you are tracking. App-Spy is not to be used to ‘Stalk’ or ‘Harass’ anyone.
App-Spy is designed as a parental control software for underage children or for employees monitoring. For parental control you can use the app only as a legal guardian of the child. By using the application on an underage child you guaranty that you are his/her legal guardian otherwise you risk legal consequences, including jail. When used for employees monitoring the employee must give written permission his/her smartphone is monitored even if the smartphone owner is the employer.
App-Spy is designed for adults use only. When downloading and installing the software you guarantee that your age is at least 18 years. If you know that someone under 18 years old is using our application, please contact us immediately.
In order to install, reinstall or any troubleshooting of App-Spy you must have physical access to the target device. You can use the application only on a device you own or you have written permission from the owner to download, install and run the application. You must inform the target device user that his/her phone activity is monitored and archived. Failure of the above is considered as unauthorized application use and might be considered as breaking the law and legal consequences could be in place. In case of unauthorized install we will delete your account and we will fully cooperate with all relevant institutions. App-Spy is not intended to monitor devices of a spouse, girlfriend, boyfriend, child over 18 years old without their written consent. Please read all relevant legislation from your country before using this application and purchasing a subscription.
We endorse a policy of total confidentiality and privacy of the customer’s databases. We have not and won’t ever sell information about our customers to “spammers” or other parties that would like to advertise or solicit their products or services. App-Spy is collecting only target device and site information required for its successful operation. Your data is in safe hands.
In order to use the right to be forgotten, you must uninstall the application from the target device, delete your account from oue website and unsubscribe from our newsletter. By doing this, the application will be deleted as well as the account. You also can write to out technical support that you want to use the right to be forgotten and all your information will be deleted in maximum 30 days from the recipe of your email. The only data that may not be deleted is the billing information as this data will be used for the accounting and tax reports. We must keep such data according our local laws as this is a legal obligation for our company.
When you register your account for the first time you will choose to subscribe or not to our newsletters. If you subscribe to our newsletter we'll send you only important release notes. If you unsubscribe, you will not receive any emails. However, we recommend to use only a valid email for registration as this email is the one you must use in case of any troubleshooting or question/s regarding our application. Always write us from the registered email address for security reasons.
All BlueSnap transactions, or any other payment gate we use at the moment a payment is done, are subject to the specific payment gate used.
We ask only for billing information require strictly for accounting and tax purposes. We need and use this data for accounting and financial reports.
By installing the application on a phone, you agree that the application will collect data from that phone and sent it to our servers. On our servers this will be private data and you will be able to view this data only if you login with your username and password inserted when you first time downloaded and installed the application on a target device. According General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) law you are the processor of the target device's data and responsible 100% on the use of this data. We are the controller of such data. During the install or even after you can control 100% what logs can be monitored from the target device by using the permissions from the target device's settings as well as to disable some features such as call recordings from our website when logged in on it. By downloading, installing and running the application you are aware of using such data.
The collected data are of 2 types:
1. User's account data and target device information (logs and phone information) These data include but is not limited to:
- registered e-mail address (user);
- user's password on our website (encrypted, we do NOT store any passwords);
- target device name and/or model;
- target device operating system version;
- target device Google account;
- target device phone number;
- App-Spy version on target device;
- phone calls logs (time, duration, contact);
- call recordings (for a full subscription);
- SMS messages logs (time, duration, contact);
- MMS messages logs (time, duration, contact, pictures if available);
- GPS logs (time, latitude and longitude identified as a pin on a map);
- contact information logs (name and phone number);
- browser activity logs (accessed URL address, time and date);
- apps usage and apps list logs;
- calendar events logs;
- WhatsApp activity logs (Whatsapp notifications, message content, time, date and contact);
- Facebook activity logs (Facebook notifications, message content, notifications, time, date and contact);
- Instagram activity logs (Instagram notification, message content, time, date and contact);
- Skype activity logs (Skype notifications, message content, time, date and contact);
- Viber activity logs (Viber notifications, message content, time, date and contact);
- Line activity logs (Line notifications, message content, time, date and contact);
- Kik activity logs (Kik notifications, message content, time, date and contact);
- Tango activity logs (Tango notifications, message content, time, date and contact);
- Sanpchat activity logs (Snapchat notifications, message content, time, date and contact);
- Hangouts activity logs (Hangouts notifications, message content, time, date and contact);
- Twitter activity logs (Twitter notifications, message content, time, date and contact);
- Kik activity logs (Kik notifications, message content, time, date and contact);
- VK activity logs (VK notifications, message content, time, date and contact);
- WeChat activity logs (WeChat notifications, message content, time, date and contact);
- KakaoTalk activity logs (KakaoTalk notifications, message content, time, date and contact);
- imo activity logs (imo notifications, message content, time, date and contact);
- Zalo activity logs (Zalo notifications, message content, time, date and contact);
- Discord activity logs (Discord notifications, message content, time, date and contact);
- Hike activity logs (Hike notifications, message content, time, date and contact);
- Telegram activity logs (Telegram notifications, message content, time, date and contact);
- Tinder activity logs (Tinder notifications, message content, time, date and contact);
- TikTok activity logs (TikTok notifications, message content, time, date and contact);
- Zoom activity logs (Zoom notifications, message content, time, date and contact);
- Pinterest activity logs (Pinterest notifications, message content, time, date and contact);
- Likee activity logs (Likee notifications, message content, time, date and contact);
- Whatsapp Business activity logs (Whatsapp Business notifications, message content, time, date and contact);
- downloaded pictures (received from social media applications and downloaded from browser), taken pictures (camera) and Live control pictures (taken thru live control commands, working depending on the Android version). All pictures are with time and date;
- taken, received and downloaded videos (a selection of pictures from the specific video) with time and date,
- audio recordings of surroundings with time and date from live control commands (SMS and/or internet commands);
- system information (restart device with time and date, charged or low battery with device time and date, low storage with time and date, power ON or OFF with time and date, change of SIM card with time and date, internet connection or re-connection with time and date).
Except logs and user account information the App-Spy user have the options of remote commands (live control) using internet or/and SMS messages: GPS start, restart, stop and track location; wifi/mobile internet start, restart; surroundings recordings; take pictures with back and front camera; start alarm; set to silent or normal or vibrate the target device; restart settings; full list of the installed applications on the device; full list of the contacts from the device; lock device and remote wipe.
From his/her account on our website the App-Spy user has the block features such as block phone numbers for calls or/and for SMS messages, block website by URL address or/and key words, block applications. Live control features as well as block features may not be available on some devices due to Android operating system (OS) limitations. This depends on the target device Android version and other customization. Such limitations because of the same reasons could appear on other logs as well.
This type of the data (logs specifically) is updated at each release when we may include some new features.
2. Billing data includes all the data we need for accounting and tax purposes related to the area our company is operating (Cyprus, European Union). These data includes:
- first and second names of the client (the user who is buying our product - App-Spy user) or the company name,
- full address (including city, country and zip code),
- VAT registered or not information (for companies using the VIES option),
- IP address,
- date and time of purchase,
- generated invoice ID (for European Union citizens/registered companies only),
- VAT rate and cost (for European Union citizens/registered companies only),
- payment fee and
- payment method (payment gate) used.
Additionally we use payment and user information from the used payment gate such as payment ID and user information. The data of your PayPal or Bluesnap or any other payment gate account used is the subject to their Terms of service.
We do NOT collect credit/debit card numbers as we do not process payments. We do NOT collect passwords. Your account password is encrypted so please keep it confidential from anyone for security purposes.
We reserve the right to delete the accounts of persons who violate the above Terms of Service. Here are the cases we may use your personal data (including billing information):
1. In case of a charge-back (normally for a fraudulent payment) we may provide information related to your account, including billing information. The content of the information is different from case to case and depends on the third-party (payment gate, Visa/MasterCard company or/and bank institution issuing the credit/debit card used for the specific payment). In case of a fraudulent transaction we block the account and it can not be unblocked at any time and for any cost. Please don't try to create another account as it will be blocked as well.
2. In case of an unauthorized use of our application we will provide your personal data, including billing information, to all relevant legal parties (law enforcement or others). DO NOT use our application for spying, hacking or any other illegal activity even on your family as this is a major law violation with major consequences in any country.
You can apply your right to save your data on your computer at any time during your trial or subscription period by saving it as PDF files (for logs) and by downloading each picture and audio files from your account.
If an account is not paid and not used more than 30 days then your devices with all your logs may be deleted at any time after it. We usually clean up our servers a few times a year. We can restore your deleted account and/or deleted devices at any time if the right to be forgotten wasn't applied but deleted logs are lost forever and can NOT be restored. This is why we suggest to save your needed data more often during an active subscription/trial. However, we can activate your device for a couple of days if the subscription/trial is expired in order for you to save your old data, just don't let to pass more than 30 days when you contact our helpdesk.
Our servers are highly secured. However, in case of a data breach we will contact the responsible Commissioner for Personal Data Protection and we will inform you during 72 hours on your registered e-mail address. Please use a real email address when creating an account on our website.
Cookies are small text files saved by our website on your computer and/or smartphone (the device you are checking your logs from). Cookies are necessary in order to provide different functions and features.
We use only mandatory and analytical cookies that are necessary to provide the best service to our users. We also have third-party external marketing cookies such as YouTube third party cookies. YouTube collects users data through videos inserted on our website.
Cookies help us to track your activity on our website in order to provide you the best experience. Cookies do NOT help us to identify you. Here is the full list of cookies purpose from our website:
These are mandatory cookies. These are needed to know if you are logged in or not when on our website. When logged in some extra functions are enabled, including access to your personal data.
These are mandatory cookies. These cookies are important to secure your data and in general our website's security.
3. Website performances
These cookies are mandatory. These cookies improve our website functionality no matter the device you are navigating our website from. Except functionality these cookies will provide faster connection and will enable some website features.
4. Analytics and research
These are analytical cookies. We use first-party and third-party such cookies (as Google Analytics) in order to analyze our users preferences. these cookies are important to improve our service to you and to increase your website navigation experience.
5. Marketing (third-party)
When inserting YouTube videos we must use YouTube cookies. YouTube videos are helping you to have a better understanding of the information we provide in our technical support articles. We do not share any personal data to YouTube and do not use any advertising cookies.
Our Cookies Policy agreement is an all time window until you select your answer. By continuing using our service you agree to our cookies policy. Our Cookies Policy agreement is valid for 12 months at last (depending on the cookie) so after this period you must renew your agreement. You can reject or delete cookies from your browser or your smartphone's OS at any time. You can do it for all cookies from our website or for some according their issue. Do NOT reject/delete our mandatory cookies as that means you'll not be able to use our website for data security reasons.
Each browser and smartphone OS has different cookies configuration. You have this configuration in the help menu of your browser or the rules of the OS as following:
- for Google Chrome browser: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en ;
- for Mozilla Firefox browser: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences ;
- for Opera browser: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html ;
- for Safari browser (iOS devices): http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html ;
- for Internet Explorer browser: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies;
- for Android OS: https://support.google.com/chrome/topic/3434352 ;
- for iOS OS in general: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
We will not refund you because you've changed your mind. We give a FREE 3 days trial with 3 random recordings included in order for you to test the app on your specific target device and decide if App-Spy is suitable or not for you. For any issues or questions please contact our helpdesk and we will help you fix it and/or answer to your questions. If the software is proven to be defective, we will issue a refund. If we find ourselves threatened or if you are using our software for illegally, we held the right to refund your order and stop any service and collaboration, including blocking your account without reverse option.
In order for App-Spy software to work properly, you need unrestricted physical access to the target device as follow:
• The user must follow the install instructions we provide according target device Android OS. This includes to disable Google Play Protect, to enable notification for App-Spy, to whitelist App-Spy for any installed and/or inbuilt task killer that can affect the application;
• The user can access the device, while the device is in his/her hands (unrestricted physical access) for install, reinstall and/or troubleshooting when needed;
• The user has all passwords/pins to access the target device
We will not refund you if you don't have full, unrestricted physical access to the target device. It is your responsibility to ensure the application will remain installed on your target device. It is your responsibility to make sure the device has internet connection for the data upload to be done.
We will not refund you in case there is an Android limitation. On some Android versions some features do not work. To check it you must use the FREE 3 days trial we provide when you first install the application before buying a subscription. In case you are not sure if a feature is working or not in trial please contact our helpdesk and we'll help you figure it out.
App-Spy software is distributed and licensed on a “status quo” basis. We do not offer any kind of warranties or guarantees regarding the software’s performance, reliability or suitability to any given tasks. We don't not guarantee that the application, site and its content and features will work without interruptions or errors, or that the product’s performance will be the best on all phone models. The results may vary depending on the technical characteristics of the target device. We offer a FREE 3 days trial in order for you to test it and decide if it suitable for you. All information published on this site is subjected to possible changes without prior notice. Under any circumstance we won’t be held responsible for any loss of data or damages (financial, physical, emotional or other) that may result from the use of our software.
Please check all relevant legislation before installing this software. Be aware that installing surveillance software on a device you do not own or you do not have proper authorization to do it from the phone user is illegal in most countries. Before using our application you must notify the target device user that his/her phone activity will be monitored and to ask for permission. It is your responsibility as the application and/or site user to follow the law.
Ownership of software
App-Spy software, site and all intellectual property rights (patents and copyrights) are owned by MONAPP CALABS LIMITED. By purchasing the software we grant you a limited, non-exclusive and revocable license to use it, in machine-readable, object code form only. This license specifies the authorized terms and conditions for using the software and does not transfer to you any ownership rights or any other legal share in the software.
According to this license you are allowed to install and use one copy of the software on a single device you own or for which you have proven permission from the owner to install the software. Each device needs additional valid license. You may not copy, adapt, translate, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code, modify, or create derivative work of this software. You have the responsibility to stop any unauthorized use, modification, reproduction, distribution or publication of the software.
User Legal Agreement
In most countries it is illegal to install monitoring software on a cell phone you do not own or you do not have proper authorization to install the surveillance software. You hereby agree to check all your local and/or target device's country laws before downloading and installing our software. It is your responsibility only to comply with all the laws in the country you are using this software. By using this site or by downloading, installing, running, or using the software you also agree that you will not hold responsible in any way any representative (owner, operator, employee) of our site and software. By downloading, installing and using App-Spy, you hereby agree to the above terms.
All the data collected by the application can not be used in a court of law.
Recording of Phone Calls
As long as you comply with your local (country) laws you can record phone calls. In many countries it is legal to use parental control applications. App-Spy is a safety tool for any parent. If you want to monitor your employees you MUST inform them that their phone activities are being recorded or monitored.
The US federal law allows recording of phone calls with the consent of at least one party to the call.
You can select from our website when logged in to record only the microphone without headset/speaker (one sided). Some devices already have implemented one-sided call recording by default. However there are several states (Pennsylvania, Nevada, California, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Michigan, Montana, New Hampshire, Maryland, Washington) that require the consent of all parties to the conversation. If you live in one of these states or any other country that require both sides consent for call recording it is your responsibility only to disable the call recording feature.
We can not provide legal advice regarding the use of a tracking application, including for the call recording feature. It is your full responsibility to comply with all applicable laws before installing our software.
With the app version 7.0, we have included the live control features, including the record surroundings feature. You are allowed to use these new features as a parental control solution or to recover your phone in case it was stolen or lost.
If any term of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable/invalid, then this Agreement, that includes all of the remaining terms, will remain in full force and effect as if the invalid or unenforceable term was never included.
The trademarks Google, Android, Google Play, WhatsApp, Facebook, Skype, Viber, Line, Twitter, Kik, SnapChat, Tango, VK, BBM, WeChat, Hangouts, Instagram, Tinder, Telegram, Hike and any other app or phone manufacturer name belong to their owners.
Personal Data Protection contact
For any questions regarding personal data protection or any other part from this Terms of service please contact our customer service at email@example.com or write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
You also may direct questions or complaints to our lead supervisory authority, the Personal Data Protection Commissioner in Cyprus. You can contact the Office of the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection. You may choose the best way to contact them from their website: http://www.dataprotection.gov.cy
Last revision on May 12, 2021.
The information above is not complete and is not legal advice. You are responsible to seek information or clarification from your own legal counsel.