The logs upload is not done instantly. The logs are saved at first on the target device and, as a default upload setting, once at 1 hour these are uplaoded to our servers. If internet is not available then logs are staying on the target device until the upload is done.
You can change the uplaod time to the minimum of 15 minutes. That means once at 15 minutes, if internet connection available, the app will send logs on our servers. To set it to 15 minutes you need to log in on our website -> go to Account (left side menu) -> Settings -> Phone settings -> select Time interval for sending data to the server -> click on the arrow and select the minimum of 15 minutes -> scroll down the page and click on Save. Now you'll see the logs more fast, but still this is not instant/live uplaod.
There are 2 situations for such issue:
1) You could have introduced a wrong password. if so, please try one more time to login and write carefully your password. If you still cannot log in, try to recover your password.
2) You could have introduced your email wrong during the registration. In this case, please contact our technical support and provide the Google account and phone number from the target device in order to identify your account. You also can identify it yourself by reinstalling the app (uninstall and isntall it back). During thesecond install the email address is filled automatically so you'll be able to see it.
If you can't see recent logs please check next:
1) Check if Internet connection (Wi-Fi or Mobile internet) is enabled on the tracked phone and the airplane mode is disabled.
2) Check if the App-Spy is installed. Go to target devce's Settings -> Apps and notifications -> search for our app. If this is missing then uninstalled and you must install it again. Please check our install page for step-by-step guides on your specific Android version.
3) If the app is installed (step 2), there is internet connection available on the target device and this si not in airplane mode and you don't have new logs for more than 24 hours then App-Spy is blocked because you didn't disable the inbuilt task killers and/or Play Protect. In this case you must reinstall the app by uninstalling the current version and downloading and installing the new version from our website. Please make sure to follow the step-by-step guide for your Android version on our install page.
4) Check your uplaod time interval and choose a smaller time interval for the logs uplaod. Login -> Account (left side menu) -> Settings -> Phone settings -> select Time interval for sending data to the server -> click on the arrow and select the minimum of 15 minutes -> scroll down the page and click on Save.
As newer the Android version, as more inbuilt task killers your target device will have. Also, with each Android version Play Protect is becoming more aggressive, so disabling this is not an option but a mandatory step. If you don't have new logs for more than 24 hours, the app is installed and there is internet connection on the target device then the app is blocked on your target device. This is usually due to inbuilt task killers and Play Protect.
On older Android versions (up to aproximately Android 5 but this is not a rule) the inbuilt task killers weren't so aggressive and the app could restart its processes automatically after maximum 48h of no activity. Starting Android 6 we advise you to follow ALL install steps (inlcuding the preparation step to disable Play Protect) and after the install to disable inbuilt task killers.
Another recommendation is to enable App-Spy's notification as this will make the app to work in foreground so there are less chanses for the app to be blocked. Most of the inbuilt task killers are targeting background apps and high numbered permissions apps. You can prevent first thing by enabling notification for App-Spy and the second by doing the specific steps for your model to disable inbuilt task killers.
"Error: The command was not send" usually means the app was uninstalled. Normally this error is accompanied with other missing logs. However, on some Huawei devices without Google Play app installed on these you can receive the same error even if you see all the other logs. On such devices internet commands do not work as Google Play app is mandatory for these commands. On such devices you can use only SMS commands.
This issue is because the call was made through software like VoIP (-1) or because the call was made with private number (-2). Any tracking app can NOT determine the real phone number, not only App-Spy.
On some devices the app can not see the phone number of the insterted SIM card. This is because of the network provider, not App-Spy.
Please check next:
1) If all the files are the same size then check if you have another recording app. If yes, please uninstall it as such apps do not work together and break eachothers processes. If the issue persist please write to our technical support.
If your target device is running on Android 10 or 11 then this is the issue. Many devices with Android 10 and 11 have call recording but some still do not respond to the new settings. In order for call recording to work on Android 10 and 11 it is mandatory to enable accessibility access, to enable notification for App-Spy and follow the specific steps for your model to disable inbuilt task killers.
If your target device is on Android 9 and your call recordings files are silent then this issue is because you did not disable Play Protect. You need to uninstall the app and install it back according the install page guide.
This issue is usually because of your target device's audio drivers. You can change the playing rate. Please check more information regarding changing the audio playing rate.
Our application will try to record both voices. However, some devices do not support 2 ways call recording due to some limitations of the device's audio drivers. If only some recordings are one-sided then please check if there are hands-free devices connected to the tracked device. If all your call recordings are one-sided then we can not do anything about this as this is because of the device, network or even country limitations.
In case you have some call recording skips this is due task killers so please enable notification for App-Spy and follow your target device's model steps to disable inbuilt task killers.
To track messages from Whatsapp, Facebook (Messenger), Instagram, Snapchat, Viber, Skype or any other social media app form the features list you need to give App-Spy notifications access and accessibility access. Normally you enable these during the install but in case you missed these you can do it after without problems. NO Root access is needed to track on any social media app.
If you did enable accessibility access and still cannot see outgoing Whatsapp messages (or any other social app from the features list) then please check next:
1) Check if the phone user uses the default keyboard, NOT an installed one. If there are any other keyboard apps please uninstall them as this kind of apps don't let App-spy to extract outgoing messages properly.
2) Enable notification for App-Spy and follow the specific steps for your model to disable inbuilt task killers.
If you did enable notifications access and still cannot see incoming Whatsapp messages (or any other social app from the features list) then please check next:
1) Enable the notifications for the specific application. Go to target device's Settings -> Apps & notifications -> tap to see al apps -> Whatsapp (or any other social app from the features list) -> Notifications -> switch ON Show notifications.
2) If you receive a notification such as "2 new messages" or "typing", you may need to configure that specific application to show the message's full preview in the notification. Go to target device's Settings -> Apps & notifications -> tap to see al apps -> Whatsapp (or any other social app form the features list) -> Notifications -> Group notifications -> Advanced -> Lock screen -> check "Show all notification content". After it go back to the Notifications menu -> Message notifications -> Advanced -> Lock screen -> check "Show all notification content". Now you'll see the message content, not just a notification message.
Starting Android 4.4 KitKat all SMS commands (default or customized) will be displayed due the Android OS limitation. read more information on SMS commands customization.
Some commands do not work on or starting some Android versions. Please check the description of each Live control command. In each command description you have details on limitations.
Take pictures commands are not working anymore starting Android 10 due to Google limitations. On earier versions you need to send the command multiple times as the device needs more resources to process these commands. We also strongly recommend to enable notification for App-Spy and to disable inbuilt task killers for your specific phone model. By doing this, Android will prioritize our app's processes and inbuilt task killers will not be able to kill App-Spy's processes.
Please make sure you send the exact customized SMS command. Pay attention to Upper case/lower case, space between words, before and after if is the case.
Our application is tracking all browser logs. If you don't reciev any browser logs please make sure you did enable accessibility access. On some devices with Chrome the app will track only URL addresses that the phone user is typing.
Please check next:
1) If App-Spy has full permissions enabled: Got to target device's Settings -> Apps and notifications -> find our app on the device (it is under the name of Backup on the device) -> Permissions -> check everything.
2) If you have installed on your target device apps like task killers (please see point 4), antivirus or antispyware. In this case, please uninstall these apps or add App-Spy in the exceptions list (white list).
Our application is tracking only the new added contacts from the moment the app was installed. However, to see all contacts (full contacts list) you can use Live control command for contacts. You have 2 options: SMS command or internet command. After you'll see a new contact log with the full contacts list.
The GPS logs accuracy depends strictly on the phone's GPS accuracy. For the highest accuracy please enable the GPS receiver of the target device as well as internet conenction as these are incresing the GPS accuracy. The GPS accuracy is low if the target device is in a building or tunnel with low GPS signal.
If you cannot see the map please check if you have any GPS logs. Without GPS logs, the map will not be shown. If you have GPS logs and instead of the map you see a grey area then please login from another browser or another device as this issue is from your device.